I feel like I have written a few of these over the years, but it’s once again that time. I’ve been neglecting my blog, my personal brand – and perhaps failing to share some opinions insights on the search marketing industry.
I’m actively working on a series of draft posts – but here’s a short list of what’s happened in the past 505 days:
- Resigned as VP of Online Marketing Services at eMagine
- Became a season ticket holder for the New England Revolution (and became a full-fledged hooligan)
- Served a short stint as an SEO analyst for one of the smartest women in search
- Rescued a dog from the SPCA (let’s not kid anyone, she rescued me)
- Took the position of Senior Manager, SEO at d50 Media in Wellesley, MA
- Earned a promotion to Associate Director, Digital Content at d50 Media
- Switched from drinking coffee to loose leaf tea
But the past is the past. There are a lot of good things in the works, particularly since my daily role has transcended SEO and now includes social media, content strategy and public relations.
Stay tuned. I promise my next blog post will be up in less than 505 days.